Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 21, 2010

17 months and Potty time!

Happy 17 Months. Eliza Grace! 
Here is a picture I took of you the morning of your "birthday", 10-19-10.

and another one...
and ONE more cause you are so darn cute!
Eliza Grace you are such a happy girl.  You make me start my day with a huge smile and it continues throughout the day!  I love YOU to the MOON and BACK! 

This past weekend Grammi came to visit and we did some power shopping :)  Grammi got you a ton of fall clothes.  And, well Mommy got you potties...ha!

 You knew right away where daddy keeps the reading material.
You sat there and read for a while.  You didn't do any "business" this particular time.  BUT, you have "pee-pee'd inthe potty" (imagine me singing this) TWICE since!  You are such a smart girl.  We will keep on trying and getting you familiar with your new thrones.  I even picked up something very special for you when you do go...
 

CANDY!  Now, you only get these if you go...I'm told by several reliable sources that this sort of bribery works!  I'll keep y'all posted. ;)

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment