Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 21, 2011

A trip to Grandma's through phone pictures

On our way to Grandma's.
Grandma was well prepared with sidewalk chalk...
and a fun new swing!
Grape break!
It was beautiful weather.  We spent as much time as possible outside.  We also went to visit Aunt Lizzy.  I didn't get a single picture. :(
On our way to the mall.
Grandma let EG ride every ride! :)
As you can tell, she had a blast!
whoa!
Sweet Girl!
Strawberry ice cream with grandma. Yummy!
More outdoor play.  She looks so grown up here!
Miss independent.
We had dinner with my dear friend, Melissa.  EG loved hanging out with her and so did I.
We ate at a local Mexican restaurant.  They have live entertainment on Friday nights.  This older couple got up and danced.  I thought it was such a sweet moment!
Homeward bound!
This is EG after our drive back and a full day of playing with me and daddy downtown.  


No comments:

Post a Comment